Kirby's Magic Trick Kirby's Magic Trick

Kwl

All your animations are awesome. Keep up the good work.

Jenjamik responds:

I will, hehe.

Cow Corral Cow Corral

Awesome!

Awesome piece of flash. I give you 10 to sound cuz you used my song lol. Anyway. Pretty good. Alone these movies probaply just get blammed. But you combined em so they passed. And most of the blammed movies are awesome they are just badly done. I dont mean that your flash is badly done in anyway. Keep up the good work!!!

Dread's March Dread's March

Great!

I absolutely loved that. Tho it freaked me totally out. The skinned alive guy(dread?) was freakin scary! But i have to say this is one great flash and i hope you make more in the future. Keep up the good work!

TheoryFilms responds:

Just to clear up a few things. A message to all viewers. The building exploded from the fuel cell explosive Dread (the red guy) planted in the Victim (the pale dead guy).

Lord Doughtwadger 2 HS Lord Doughtwadger 2 HS

Loved it.

Omg the best flash i've seen. I liked the song in the end and the part where the guys head exploded was just genious!

NaVaRz responds:

Hey, you realy liked this movie? Cool!

Penguin Wars Ep:1 Penguin Wars Ep:1

Very good for a first(non blammed) flash!

I havent seen movies like this for a long time! It was actually one of the best flshes ever. But one thing. Pay more attentiont to shade the characters cuz they will look way more better. Keep up da good work 'n let the Penguins Rule!!!

Deep Sea Deep Sea

not bad at all!

Wow i must say one of the coolest flash movies i have ever seen! Is this your first submission or do you have send things that got blammed? Keep up da goog work!

PunchOrBePunched responds:

First submission. I got some other stuff though (half-finished). Thanks for the compliment.

Halo Armageddon Halo Armageddon

The full wormage.

Actually i'm not a big halo fan...but worms rulez it was good in all possiple ways .

Josh goes to Hell Josh goes to Hell

The best flash ever.

You are the best. I dont know should i laugh or cry so i do the both. It's just freakin genious lil flash.