Ice Ball Ice Ball

Awesome

Awesome gameplay, awesome music and great graphics. Very addicting game. Keep it up.

UFO Short Game UFO Short Game

Nice.

Yeah it was pretty good. The problem is that when you fall of a skyscraper there isnt no game over thing you know. The song was fine and i also liked the graphics. Keep up the good work!

Erikcq responds:

:D thank you.

Wizard of Wor tribute Wizard of Wor tribute

Rock on!

This ones pretty cool. I loved the original,i love this. Wizard of wor rocks my testicles off! Keep it up bud!

SameGame SameGame

Tosi hyvä.

Joo se oli ihan ok ja sen oppiki aika nopeesti sikäli et ei tarvinu harjotella yhtää jatka samaa mallii.

Mouse Avoider 2 Mouse Avoider 2

Very good.

It was very simple game but that doesnt mean its bad. Not at all. Cheatin wasn't too easy but possible. Especially the final level is just too hard and i can honestly say that i cheated on it. But level 9 is very good. But one thing annoyed me. The music. It sucked ass. Anyway very good game.

Barbarian Bob Barbarian Bob

Very nice.

I liked the graphics and the gameplay. This game roxxorz. Keep up the good work.

Marvin Spectrum Marvin Spectrum

Very decent work.

I liked this game very much especially the art. The gameplay is very simple but still fun to play also getting new hats for reward is good idea especially when the pointing system serves only 150 points you will beat the game very fast. Keep up the good work!

Face Creator V.65 Face Creator V.65

:P

Kinda boring cuz there are just few hair styles faces and such.. Boring. Do something else.

De-Animator De-Animator

Not bad...

...but not very good. It was kinda boring. because there's nothing else to do than just kill the zombies. The sound's were too loud couldn't listen to music when i was playing. But as your first submission to newground it was not bad at all. Keep up the good work!

RPG Battle SystemTutorial RPG Battle SystemTutorial

Nice

Dude this helped a lot. Now i understand more about flash programming. But i hate the musics on da tutorials,because usually i listen music when doing flash. Keep up the good work.

mercygames responds:

lol yeah the music sucked. THANKS