Kirby's Magic Trick Kirby's Magic Trick

Kwl

All your animations are awesome. Keep up the good work.

Jenjamik responds:

I will, hehe.

Cow Corral Cow Corral

Awesome!

Awesome piece of flash. I give you 10 to sound cuz you used my song lol. Anyway. Pretty good. Alone these movies probaply just get blammed. But you combined em so they passed. And most of the blammed movies are awesome they are just badly done. I dont mean that your flash is badly done in anyway. Keep up the good work!!!

Dread's March Dread's March

Great!

I absolutely loved that. Tho it freaked me totally out. The skinned alive guy(dread?) was freakin scary! But i have to say this is one great flash and i hope you make more in the future. Keep up the good work!

TheoryFilms responds:

Just to clear up a few things. A message to all viewers. The building exploded from the fuel cell explosive Dread (the red guy) planted in the Victim (the pale dead guy).

Ice Ball Ice Ball

Awesome

Awesome gameplay, awesome music and great graphics. Very addicting game. Keep it up.

UFO Short Game UFO Short Game

Nice.

Yeah it was pretty good. The problem is that when you fall of a skyscraper there isnt no game over thing you know. The song was fine and i also liked the graphics. Keep up the good work!

Erikcq responds:

:D thank you.

Wizard of Wor tribute Wizard of Wor tribute

Rock on!

This ones pretty cool. I loved the original,i love this. Wizard of wor rocks my testicles off! Keep it up bud!

Resident Evil Resident Evil

Great

The tune is quite nice and the mix is clear and well done. What really catched my ear was the very nice sound kick. The vocals in the start give a really unique feel to this and using clip from resident evil is a great idea, this is the kind of dance i'd actually listen to. Keep it up!

SkyMarshall responds:

Thanks man:) Nice to know you like how the "theme" is set right from the get-go by the vocals. Not everybody likes it, as it drags the whole thing out too much. But I dont agree on that. It's there to give it an "unique feel" as you say - just to seperate it from 21478214 other dance-songs in here and out there. So damn glad you like it. More to come, for sure! Appreciate the review. c",)

Flesh Eating Bacteria Flesh Eating Bacteria

Great song!

Great sounding song, nice riffs and you sound exactly like dave mustaine, i could have actually though this is a new megadeath song . That's how good it is, if there's something to critic you should have used less of the weird noises and stick to one vocal style but overall its better than most metal in ng! Rock on.

Mech Assault Mech Assault

Great!

The start is very atmospheric and serves as a great intro for a really thrashy track. And i like your vocals, they sound very unusual and i think they fit a thrash metal track like this great. The guitar sound is great and has a great clarity in it, the theme is quite unusual but fun. In overal this is really good track.

Check out my music please

GoreBastard responds:

Cheers mate!
I've never been great at writing lyrics so I based this one on the robots from the Mech Warrior type games. My old vocal style sucked too, so I changed it and tried to sound more like Kreator or Carcass.
Thanks for listening dude!